Friday 3 January 2014

Bout of Books Read-a-thon 9.0

Bout of Books



Howdy, Kittykats!
Here we are again with another BoB Read-a-thon!
I'm so excited as I'm free all of the days, and I need to get some reading done x_x
 So I'm glad to be participating once again =)

"The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 6th and runs through Sunday, January 12th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 9.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team"





 Linked below will be where I will place my goals & daily updates.




~Katie~

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the readathon! Cant wait to hear what you think of Scarlet.

    ReplyDelete