Tuesday 11 June 2013

Wicked Wildfire Read-a-thon - 11/6/2013

 

Wahoo!! Here wee are on a different day. I didn't get a lot of reading done yesterday as I was busy with recording, editing & uploading videos for my YouTube channel. Today, however, the weather is crap, so I will be staying inside reading - yay!!


First of all, I'm going to pick up where I left off with reading some more of Hereafter. I will start this after I got to the library.  

4:50pm: I read some more of Hereafter, so I'm now on page 254. I tab my physical books up every 50-ish pages, so I read up to the next tab, then I'll take a break or swap to another book. I'm always reading more than one book at a time, and since I started doing this, it has become really handy. 



I then started Impossible from the beginning. It's an e-book I have, and I read 12% of it. 

I will come back to this later.






  
Now I'm going to read some more of My Name is Rapunzel. 



9:10pm: Just finished Rapunzel and had to write up my review to send to the author, as the author let me read an ARC of her book.  






Another book down, I will now go back to reading Impossible after I edit & upload 2 videos for my YouTube channel.



11:58: I managed to get a couple of chapters in. But I'm now shattered, so I'm off to bed. 





~Katie~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment