Monday 10 June 2013

Wicked Wildfire Read-a-thon - 10/6/2013

 

Hello. Good morning, and welcome to another day. Today I don't have work, so I'm going to mash in as much reading as I can until the evening, as I'm out this evening to a rehearsal.



First of all, I'm going to read some more of My Name is Rapunzel.  





11:00am: I've read some more, and I'm now 81% complete. 





Next, I'm going to read some more of Hereafter after recording and editing some videos for my YouTube channel. (This will be only if I have time).

6:55pm: I know I've left this a bit late, but I managed to get in 25 pages before dinner. Now I have to get ready to go out this evening. When I return (if not too tired) I will continue =)





11:20pm: It's late now. So I'm going to go to bed. I hope to get some more reading done tomorrow. 

~Katie~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment