Saturday 23 June 2018

Reading Plans For Today | 23rd June 2018



Hey, guys! 
Since being back at work I haven't had a day off to really do one of these posts.
As I'm off this weekend, I thought I'd start by doing one for Saturday.


What have I finished recently?








I am proud to have finished this book.
I really enjoyed it, and if you would like to see my review, you can click here for more details.











What am I currently reading?







Unfortunately I am still reading this book.
I am sooo close to finishing it though!

I have 100 pages left, so it would be amazing if I could finish this book today.

















I haven't read any more of this book yet, but I am currently in the middle of this.



















I started this re-read early this week. 
I am 50 pages into it.
I also have the audio book for this, so I'm using this as well.









What will I read next?








This will be the review book that will replace "Eve of Man" when I finish it. 












Thank you for reading this post.
Keep smiling, keep reading and be happy!!
Thank you for taking the time to read this =)

~Katie~

No comments:

Post a Comment