Top Ten Tuesday is a meme posted on The Broke and Bookish
Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of their bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
Top Ten Books Every Contemporary Lover Should Read
- Every Last Word by Tammara Ireland Stone
- Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella
- One by Sarah Crossan
- Drop by Katie Everson
- Remix by Non Pratt
- P.s I Love You by Jenny Han
- The Fill-in Boyfriend by Kasie West
- Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon
- All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
I also recommend any book by Kasie West. She is an auto-buy author for me.
The other books are my most recent 5 star reads for contemporary books.
Those are my choices. Let me know yours down below!
Keep smiling, keep reading and be happy!!
Thank you for taking the time to read this =)