Monday 11 April 2016

Monday Missions | 11th - 17th April


Hey, guys and welcome to my Monday Missions post for this week.
 This lets you know what I'm currently reading and what I'll be reading this week!  

Currently reading...


I have very nearly finished this book.
I started it late last week.
I have about 100 pages left.
I am really enjoying this book!



I just need to read up to section 2 of this book by the end of the week!






My TBR for this week...


So I got Sean to pick books from my books for me to read.


Let's break it down...


So Sean is forever picking this book for me to read, and that is because it was on my TBR a few times and I never got around to reading it, and he said I needed to stop avoiding it.

This will be my next read, so it will happen!! 



Sean also picked this book.

I think he felt this book will make me laugh.  




The final book on this week's TBR is a buddy read that I'm doing with Jacqueline my good Booktuber friend. 

We are both SO excited to read this as we both have this for review!!



 
 
 
 
So guys that's it for this week's TBR.
Let me know if you have read any of these books down below.
Keep smiling, keep reading and be happy!!
Thank you for taking the time to read this =)
~Katie~

No comments:

Post a Comment