Tuesday 9 July 2013

June Wrap Up & July TBR

 

So for June I managed to read 10 books!! I know. I even surprised myself. 
I honestly don't know how I did it. Especially since I was busy with work and rehearsals. 
All in all, was a good reading month for me.  

Here's a list of the books I read in June: 
  1. Black Helicopters by Blythe Woolston
  2. The Archived by Victoria Schwab
  3. The Queen of Cool by Cecil Castellucci
  4. My Name is Rapunzel by K. C. Hilton
  5. Impossible by Komal Kant
  6. Falling For Hadie by Komal Kant
  7. Hereafter by Tara Hudson
  8. Last Chance Angel by Alex Gutteridge 
  9. Dark Parties by Sara Grant
  10. Unearthly by Cynthia hand

Moving on, I will now reveal to you the books I plan to read in July: 
  1. The Hunt  by Andrew Fukuda (book club book choice)
  2. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (own physical copy)
  3. The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa (library book)
  4. Ultraviolet by R. J. Anderson (A-Z Goodreads reading challenge pick)
  5. Skin Deep by Laura Jarratt (library book)
  6. No Such Thing as Forever by Ali Cronin (library book)
  7. The Edge of Never by J. A. Redmerski (review book)
  8. The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepard (review book)
  9. Insignia by S. J. Kincaid (review book)
  10. The Summoning by Kelley Amstrong (own physical book)
  11. Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen (own physical book)
Here is a video of my June Wrap Up & July TBR:




Let me know what books you read in June & plan to read in July below.
Happy reading =)
~Katie~

No comments:

Post a Comment