Friday 28 June 2013

Feature & Follow Friday - 28th June 2013

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow 

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!


This weeks Question:

Q: What is your preferred reading format? Hardcover, eBooks, paperback etc?

 
I love all really. I think e-books are such a fantastic invention. I like hard-back books because they look nice on a bookshelf, and can be looked after more easily. I still don't mind physical books. I LOVE the smell of books, especially new books. I will raise my hand and admit I'm a book sniffer, haha. I buy physical books of books I would like and read again.

 If you do decide to follow, leave a link to your blog below and I'll follow back. As GFC is apparently ending in July, I'd prefer if you follow me via Bloglovin' or Networked Blogs =) 

 
~Katie~


2 comments:

  1. Lol... I too sniff books! But I do mostly read ebooks now through sheer convenience.

    New follower on bloglovin' and Linky.

    Linsey @ mybooksnthings.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love the smell of books too. I've tried to smell my Kindle while reading...but it usually smells like apple sauce (blame the kid).

    I'm a new bloglovin follower.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete