Friday, 17 May 2013

Bout of Books Read-a-thon: Day #5

Day#5

Today's goals:
  • Finish The Body Finder
  • Read 100-200 pages of Pushing the Limits

10:20: Morning, everyone!! So, this morning I had my dentist appointment - which was scary. In the end it didn't turn out to be quite so bad. It's always good to have healthy teeth and gums whilst reading though, right? Right. I don't have work today, so I'm going to mash as much reading as I can. I still can't get over that Vampire Diaries episode though...


Book Choice: The Body Finder by Kimberley Derting
Time started: 5:00pm
Current page: 305
Page update: Finished book @ 5:30pm
Final thoughts on book: That ending!! My heart was literally in my throat. I was thinking the worst I literally gave a HUGE sigh of relief. Was an enjoyable read.   

Book Choice: Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry 
Time started: 7:00pm (Dinner at 6:00pm)
Current page: 24
Page update: 51 @ 7:25pm
Page update: 97 @ 8:15pm
Time started: 11:00pm
Page update: 125 @ 11:20pm

Book Choice: Panic by Sharon M. Draper (E-book)
Time started: 9:45pm
Page update: 10% @ 10:20pm


 
 Ok, I'm calling it a night as I'm falling asleep. I'll see you tomorrow.  

Keep up to date with my general page and book updates here.

~Katie~
   

2 comments:

  1. Pushing the Limits was one of my favourite books last year, hope you're enjoying it and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes I'm liking it so far =D

      Delete