Thursday 16 May 2013

Bout of Books Read-a-thon: Day #4

Day#4

Today's goals:
  • Read 100 pages of The Body Finder
  • Start Pushing the Limits
9:30: Morning, everyone. Today is another day where I'm working, so I won't get much done at work. Hopefully I can get some done later. I didn't sleep very well (had 4 hours sleep), so I'm hoping to not crash tonight.  

8:30: Hello, guys!! I'm back from work & have had my dinner and a refreshing shower. Unfortunately, because the weather was nice, I was busy at work, so had no time to read (boo). I'm hoping to get my targets done this evening though - fingers crossed!! D:

Book Choice: The Body Finder by Kimberley Derting
Time started: 9:00pm
Current page: 205
Page update: 251 @ 9:30pm
Time started: 11:00pm
Page update: 305 @ 11:30pm


Book Choice: Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
Time started: 10:00pm
Page update: 24 @ 10:15pm



That's it for today, guys. I'm going to take a break then watch the live stream of the Vampire Diaries season finale - so excited!! =D See you tomorrow!!

Keep up to date with my general page and book updates here.

~Katie~

No comments:

Post a Comment