Monday 4 April 2016

Monday Missions | 4th - 10th April


Hey, guys and welcome to my Monday Missions post for this week.
 This lets you know what I'm currently reading and what I'll be reading this week!  

Currently reading...



 I shall be starting this today. 
I can't wait to finally get my brain inside! 
(Without that sounding too creepy! xD).






My TBR for this week... 


So I got Sean to pick books from my April TBR for me to read.


Let's break it down...

 I can't wait to begin this!

When I asked Sean why he picked this, he said it's because I'm 'Asking for it' -_-

So I was like "Oooook".

But I'm excited all the same.




I'm really looking forwards to this one!

When I asked Sean why he picked this, he said it was because it was drawing him in.

I can't blame him; the cover IS gorgeous!





This book is because a viewer of mine wants to do a buddy read of this, and we're going to start it Wednesday.

I'm really excited!




The final book is for a group read, so I'm going to be reading 1/4 a week.

I already have it tabbed out.

It sounds great and hilarious and I can't wait!




So guys that's it for this week's TBR.

Let me know if you have read any of these books down below.

Keep smiling, keep reading and be happy!!

Thank you for taking the time to read this =)
~Katie~

No comments:

Post a Comment