Sunday 27 March 2016

Weekly Wrap Up | 21st - 27th March




 Books I read...

Hour of the Bees by Lindsay Eagar.

To see my written review of this, please click here.  

You can now find this review added to the review tab under the letter E. 

Feel free to browse any of my other reviews whilst you're there.


Currently reading...


At the time of doing this post, I am on page 82, and the time is currently 10:20PM.
I am really enjoying this book so far. 
It seems to be a quick read, so I should hopefully have it completed some time this week :) 


Book posts I did this week...

March & Scholastic book haul.

To see the post of this, please click here.  

You can now find this post added to the "Hauls, wrap ups, etc tab under "2016".

Feel free to have a look at my other posts while you're there and leave a comment :)


Other blog posts I did this week...

Everything is Going to be OK

This is where I talk about things going on with Sean and some news he received. Click here to see this post.

Happy Easter  

This is where I wish a happy Easter to all my friends and talk about what's to come.
Click here to see this post.

Both of these posts can be found on my other blog Positivity is a Must.


What posts to expect next...

I have my Monday Missions post to go up tomorrow, and this will be my TBR for the week.

I'll also have my WWW Wednesdays post up on Wednesday, my TBR Thursday post up on Thursday and my #FridayReads post up on Friday.


Well guys, that's all for this post.


Let me know what books you've bought recently.


Thank you for giving it a read.


Keep smiling, keep reading and be happy & I'll see you next time! 
~Katie~

No comments:

Post a Comment