Wednesday 4 February 2015

WWW Wednesdays [3]

WWW_Wednesdays4 
WWW Wednesdays was hosted on Should Be Reading every Wednesday. Unfortunately it is now cancelled. I, however, still want to continue it and want to give credit to the creators.

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

 What are you currently reading?















As I am writing this post, it is Tuesday, so this is being scheduled. I started this book today and am LOVING it. I may finish this by tomorrow as I'm addicted to the book.
















I am currently reading this. I started this last week and am also really enjoying this. It does come out this month, so definitely keep your eyes out for it. I am currently 60% through, so I'm hoping to complete it this week. 


What did you recently finish reading?


I am going to link my January Wrap Up video so you can see the last books I read. 
I am planning on doing weekly wrap ups that I can begin linking soon.



What do you think you’ll read next?

After I finish Red Queen and To All the Boys I've Loved Before, I am going to pick up Unspeakable by Abie Rushton.
This week is the weekly readathon for the #Ayearathon, and this month's topic is to read diverse books.
To All the Boys I've Loved Before is the group read. 

I also have some library books I picked up yesterday that I am excited to get to. 

Thank you for reading this post. Let me know your WWW choices below in the comments.

Keep smiling, keep reading and be happy!!
 
Thank you for taking the time to read this =)

~Katie~

2 comments:

  1. I am sooo jealous!!! I want to read Red Queen sooo bad!! I preordered it I hope will be in soon!!

    ReplyDelete