Tuesday 19 November 2013

Top 10 Books/Series I'd Recommend To People Who Are New To YA, NA & MG Books



Top Ten Tuesday is a meme posted on The Broke and Bookish
Each week they will post a new Top Ten list  that one of their bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.


  Top Ten  Books/Series I'd Recommend To People Who Are New To YA, NA & MG Books:





 Click on the video below to find out my choices =)


 
So that's it. Those are my choices and reasons. Let me know yours below. Happy reading!!



~Feel free to follow my blog so you don't miss anything. I'll follow back. Just list your blog below~


~Katie~

No comments:

Post a Comment