Thursday 15 August 2013

TBR Thursday #6 - 15/8/2013

 

Hello and welcome to another TBR Thursday!! I'm sorry I haven't posted any TBR Thursdays in a while. I've been a bit busy!

Basically, all you have to do for TBR Thursday is list a book in your "to read" pile on your Goodreads, from a general TBR pile that you have at home - or even talk about a book you pulled out of your TBR jar - that you really want to read next, and give your reason why. Feel free to do this on your blog. It would be so awesome for people to start this and join in. Make sure you link it back to my blog, and put your links below so we can all see each others' TBR Thursdays =)


18006642








My TBR choice for this week is:
~ ~
Earthbound 
by Aprilynne Pike
~ ~












This is an ARC that I'm reading with my good friend Faye from A Daydreamer's Thoughts. She's currently ahead of me at the moment, but that won't stop me. 
When reading the synopsis of the book, it does sound a bit like Unremembered by Jessica Brody, so I'm not sure how this is going to go.
Hopefully I do like it. I'm really excited to begin it today =D

If you have read this book, let me know down below your thoughts on it.

Don't forget: if you want to do your own TBR Thursday, link it down below so I can check them out and that they're all together. 

Hope you're all having a fantastic day & happy reading, guys!!

Goodreads-badge-add-plus 

No comments:

Post a Comment