Thursday 1 August 2013

August Viewer's Choice


So for the month of August, I have decided to do a viewer's choice. Basically pick 2 books from the list you want me to read and review out the the hyped books mentioned.




Books mentioned:

+ The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
+ Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
+ Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
+ Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
+ Legend by Marie Lu
+ Divergent by Veronica Roth
 
So please help me out by either commenting below your 1 or 2 choices, or comment on the YouTube video. 
I will close the entries for this in a few days time.
 
Happy voting =) 
 
~Katie~ 
 

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, read the 5th Wave - I wont get to read it for another few weeks, and if you're done before me, I'll know what to expect, lol. Good luck with all of your reads and I cant wait to see what your picks are and what you think of them!

    ReplyDelete