Friday 17 May 2013

Bout of Books Read-a-thon: Day #5

Day#5

Today's goals:
  • Finish The Body Finder
  • Read 100-200 pages of Pushing the Limits

10:20: Morning, everyone!! So, this morning I had my dentist appointment - which was scary. In the end it didn't turn out to be quite so bad. It's always good to have healthy teeth and gums whilst reading though, right? Right. I don't have work today, so I'm going to mash as much reading as I can. I still can't get over that Vampire Diaries episode though...


Book Choice: The Body Finder by Kimberley Derting
Time started: 5:00pm
Current page: 305
Page update: Finished book @ 5:30pm
Final thoughts on book: That ending!! My heart was literally in my throat. I was thinking the worst I literally gave a HUGE sigh of relief. Was an enjoyable read.   

Book Choice: Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry 
Time started: 7:00pm (Dinner at 6:00pm)
Current page: 24
Page update: 51 @ 7:25pm
Page update: 97 @ 8:15pm
Time started: 11:00pm
Page update: 125 @ 11:20pm

Book Choice: Panic by Sharon M. Draper (E-book)
Time started: 9:45pm
Page update: 10% @ 10:20pm


 
 Ok, I'm calling it a night as I'm falling asleep. I'll see you tomorrow.  

Keep up to date with my general page and book updates here.

~Katie~
   

2 comments:

  1. Pushing the Limits was one of my favourite books last year, hope you're enjoying it and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete