Tuesday 23 April 2013

Top Ten Tuesday | Top 10 Books I thought I'd Like More/Less Than I did

 

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme posted on The Broke and Bookish
Each week they will post a new Top Ten list  that one of our bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.

Books I thought I'd Like, but I didn't:

+Fated by Alyson Noel
+Numbers by Rachel Ward
+Fifty Shades of Grey by E L James
+Breathe by Sarah Crossan

 Books I thought I wouldn't like but did:

+Fallen by Lauren Kate
+Evernight by Claudia Gray
+The Selection by Kiera Cass
+Across the Universe by Beth Revis
+Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan
+Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs

The reasons for these are all explained in the video below.



No comments:

Post a Comment