Thursday 28 March 2013

TBR Thursday #3 - 28th March 2013

So I decided to do a new Weekly Wonder, and that is "TBR Thursday". Basically, all you have to do is list a book in your "to read" pile on your Goodreads, or from a general TBR pile that you have at home that you really want to read next, and give your reason why. Feel free to do this on you blog. It would be so awesome for people to start this and join in. Make sure you link it back to my blog, and put your links in the comments for this, so we can all see each others' TBR Thursdays =)






My TBR choice for this week is:


~ ~
The Fault in Our Stars
by John Green
~ ~








I have heard SO many things about this book. How it makes you cry, and basically contains all of the feels. I myself am intrigued to read this book as I want to know if it will affect me in that way. I have cried at movies and TV shows, sure, but never have I let a book pull at my heart strings. And let me tell you: I have read a few sad stories; ones that make you happy to be alive and live it to its fullest, and they never got to me in that way. So I'm super curious as to what this book will do to me. Will this book change me forever? Who knows? But I have bumped it up in my TBR list, so I will read it next month for sure. 

If you have read this book, let me know down below your thoughts on it. Did it affect you and make you cry like a baby? Let's discuss!!

Hope you're all having a fantastic day & happy reading, guys!!

 Goodreads-badge-add-plus

2 comments:

  1. Trust me you will cry!! John Green is a genius and TFIOS is my favourite book in the whole world, it's that good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will deffo read it next month & you will find out my feels haha =P Have you read any of his other books?

      Delete