Today I'm here with my December wrap up; letting you know what books I read in that month.
So I read a total of 14 books which is amazing!
I did a video of my wrap up that you can watch here:
- The Edge of always by J. A. Redmerski (Review)
- The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey (Review)
- The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot (Review)
- The Art of Falling by Jenny Kaczorowski (Review)
- Forgotten by Cat Patrick (Review)
- The Sound of Us by Ashley Poston (Review)
- Pride's Run by Cat Kalen (Review)
- Supernatural: Carved in Flesh by Tim Waggoner
- Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan (Review)
- Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier (Review)
- Let it Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson & Lauren Myracle (Review)
- Shipwrecked by Siobhan Curham (Review)
- The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan (Review)
- Jinx by Meg Cabot (Review)
So that's it. I'm proud I managed to finish 14 books.
Hopefully I can do just as well for January.
Let me know how you did for December in the comments below.