Tuesday 3 December 2013

Top 10 2014 Releases I'm Dying To Read



Top Ten Tuesday is a meme posted on The Broke and Bookish
Each week they will post a new Top Ten list  that one of their bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.


  Top Ten 2014 Releases I'm Dying To Read:

 

     
     
  1.  Unforgotten by Jessica Brody
  2. The One by Kiera Cass
  3. Isla & the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
  4. Cress by Marissa Meyer
  5. Split Second by Kasie West
  6. On the Fence by Kasie West
  7. The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings
  8. Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
  9. The Unbound by Victoria Schwab
  10. Earthquake by Aprilynne Pike 

 So that's it. Those are my choices and reasons. Let me know yours below. Happy reading!!


~Katie~

6 comments:

  1. I had forgotten about The Unbound! I really enjoyed The Archived, so I'm excited for that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list! Looking forward to eight of these, especially The Murder Complex.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm. Action-packed and blood-soaked? I just added The Murder Complex to my giant TBR list! I am desperate for Cress too! http://wp.me/zUn5

    ReplyDelete