Wednesday 27 November 2013

WWW Wednesdays [1]



WWW_Wednesdays4 

WWW Wednesdays is hosted on Should Be Reading every Wednesday.

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…



• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

When you're done, post the link to your post in the comments of the WWW post that day so everyone else can see =)





 What are you currently reading?






 






 
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey. 
I started this last month, and I KNOW I'm still reading this, but I don't even know why it's taking me so long to get through. 
I think the main reason would be because I was reading A LOT of dystopians in October, and I gave up the ghost with it for then. 
Then in November, we lost a family member, and I didn't feel like reading at all. 
I tried to read it, but I just couldn't pick it up. I needed a happy cheesey, romancey book to cheer me up.
But I'm happy to say I recently got back into it, so hopefully I can get more done this week =D

















Oh this book!
I'm loving it SO much <3
Andrew Parrish get in my pants. Andrew is just SO lovely.
This sequel to The Edge of Never is just so much more emotional. The characters are going through so much and I want to hug them all. 
I'm currently 21% through and I can't wait to dive in and read more! 







What did you recently finish reading?

















I just finished the audio book to this one.
I always listen to Harry Potter every year. 
I normally listen whilst driving to and from work.
It's VERY therapeutic and enjoyable.
I really liked this one as I felt SO many emotions.
Much more detail is given than the movies.
Stephen Fry does an amazing job.
5/5 Stars.  


















Unfortunately I started reading this just a couple of days before something tragic happened in my life/family, and I couldn't pick this one up again for a while. 
I just managed to finish this today.
It was a good start to a new series, and I can't wait to see what is going to happen next.
4/5 Stars. 





















I borrowed this book from my library and I really did enjoy it.
The story was really good. I liked how it was done.
The characters were well developed.
The character Jana annoyed me at times, but overall a good read.
4/5 Stars. 






















I read and finished this mini novella in the Darkest Minds series.
This novella was packed full of so much, and I did really enjoy it.
The ending brought a tear to my eye.
5/5 Stars.




I managed to finish all of these books today, which I am proud of.



 What do you think you’ll read next?


 I think for the moment I'm just going to continue the books that I'm reading. I'm not sure what I'm going to read after those two. 
Maybe Boy Meets Boy by David Levithan. 
I'm one of those people that normally decide on a whim, haha.

Thank you for reading this post. Let me know your WWW choices below in the comments.


Happy reading!! =)


~Katie~

No comments:

Post a Comment