Top Ten Tuesday is a meme posted on The Broke and Bookish
Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
Top Ten Words/Topics That Make Me NOT Pick Up A Book
- Western novels - Like eww. Can't be dealing with cowboys.
- Horror - I'm not a big fan of horror.
- Marriage - Can't be dealing with that. I'm too young for that myself lol.
- Detective/crime - No, not for me.
- Aliens - I'm not really a big fan of alien books.
- Non-fiction - I'm not really keen.
- Auto-biography - Doesn't interest me whatsoever.
- Divorce - Let's be honest: it's depressing.
- Cancer - It's not nice, and I'm not keen on reading about it.
- Animal violence - It honestly makes me feel sick.
~Feel free to follow my blog so you don't miss anything. I'll follow back. Just list your blog below~