Top Ten Tuesday is a meme posted on The Broke and Bookish
Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
1. Harry Potter the series in general. Harry and his friends are always travelling around to and from Hogwarts in various tasks.
2. Jacob in this book travels with his Dad to Miss Peregine's Home For Peculiar Children.
3. In this, Anna travels to France to do her studies & meets the sexy Etienne.
4. Jackson travels back and through time.
5. Perry & Aria travel together to find their relatives.
6. All 5 and members travel around for the competition.
7. America has to travel to the king's palace for The Selection.
8. Bella has to travel to save Edward from making a terrible mistake.
9. Sera has to travel around to figure out her true identity and background.
10. All characters travel together in this novel.
And there you have it. Those are my 10 choices. It was hard to remember which books I've read that people travel in. Let me know below your books & take care.