Saturday 1 June 2013

May Wrap Up & June TBR


So for May, I managed to read 7 books, which is fantastic considering I was busy at work, out some evenings, and I'm generally a slow reader. I was also in a reading slump near the end - not good!! D:
I did set myself to read 8 books, but I am in the middle of the 8th, so that's fine with me.

Here is a list of the books I read in May:

  1. Thorn Abbey by Nancy Ohlin
  2. Drummer Girl by Bridget Tyler
  3. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead (Re-read)
  4. Under the Never Sky y Veronica Rossi
  5. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
  6. The Body Finder by Kimberley Derting
  7. Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry

Moving on, I will now reveal to you the books I plan to read in June. I am currently reading The Archived by Victoria Schwab, so that's the first book I plan on finishing this month. The rest of the book I picked out of my TBR jars. One jar is for the A-Z reading challenge I'm doing on Goodreads (basically, titles from A-Z that I read throughout the year), another is for review copies, and the third for my own physical copies.

The books chosen are:

  1.     Black Helicopters by Blythe Woolston (review copy)
  2. Last Chance Angel by Alex Gutteridge (review copy)
  3. Hereafter by Tara Hudson (own physical copy)
  4. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand (own physical copy)
  5. Dark Parties by Sara Grant (A-Z Goodreads challenge title)
  6. The Queen of Cool by Cecil Castellucci (A-Z Goodreads challenge title)
Here is a video of my May wrap up and June TBR:

Let me know what books you've read in May and what you plan to read in June below.

Happy reading =)

~Katie~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment