So for May, I managed to read 7 books, which is fantastic considering I was busy at work, out some evenings, and I'm generally a slow reader. I was also in a reading slump near the end - not good!! D:
I did set myself to read 8 books, but I am in the middle of the 8th, so that's fine with me.
Here is a list of the books I read in May:
- Thorn Abbey by Nancy Ohlin
- Drummer Girl by Bridget Tyler
- Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead (Re-read)
- Under the Never Sky y Veronica Rossi
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- The Body Finder by Kimberley Derting
- Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
Moving on, I will now reveal to you the books I plan to read in June. I am currently reading The Archived by Victoria Schwab, so that's the first book I plan on finishing this month. The rest of the book I picked out of my TBR jars. One jar is for the A-Z reading challenge I'm doing on Goodreads (basically, titles from A-Z that I read throughout the year), another is for review copies, and the third for my own physical copies.
The books chosen are:
- Black Helicopters by Blythe Woolston (review copy)
- Last Chance Angel by Alex Gutteridge (review copy)
- Hereafter by Tara Hudson (own physical copy)
- Unearthly by Cynthia Hand (own physical copy)
- Dark Parties by Sara Grant (A-Z Goodreads challenge title)
- The Queen of Cool by Cecil Castellucci (A-Z Goodreads challenge title)
Here is a video of my May wrap up and June TBR:
Let me know what books you've read in May and what you plan to read in June below.
Happy reading =)