Saturday 20 April 2013

Review: The Prince by Kiera Cass


Title: The Prince - A Selection Novella
Author: Kiera Cass
Publisher: HarperTeen Impulse
Rating: 5/5 Stars


Synopsis:

Before thirty-five girls were chosen to compete in the Selection...

Before Aspen broke America's heart...

There was another girl in Prince Maxon's life...

Don't miss this thrilling 128-page original novella set in the world of the New York Times bestselling novel The Selection. Also features a teaser to The Elite, Kiera Cass's hotly anticipated sequel to The Selection.


(From Goodreads)


My thoughts:

I purchased this short novella from Amazon and I wanted to read this before Starting "The Elite".
This really was the cutest read EVER. 
It's told from Prince Maxon's perspective of his thoughts and feelings before 'The Selection' starts. 
I just love how you get to read about Maxon meeting America for the first time, and how he has fallen in love with her at first sight. He says he likes her, even though her heart is somewhere else. All he wants is for her to like him. It really is beautiful.
Although it was only a few chapters long, it was well worth the read. 
The only thing I would say is I wish there was more. I'd love to hear more about the story from Prince Maxon's point of view. 
I also love how simple and effective the cover is. 
If you've read The Selection & liked it, purchase this short novella from Prince Maxon's perspective. If you haven't ... WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? GO GET IT NOW!!
Full of romance and it just pulls at your heart strings with the beauty. And that is why I gave this novella five stars because it was simply perfection.

Happy reading =) 

Goodreads-badge-add-plus

2 comments:

  1. Oh yay, I'm glad you enjoyed it because I'm a big fan if Kiera Cass so it's always nice to other people enjoying it. Although shamefully I must admit I have not yet gotten a copy of the prince, I know *holds head in shame*. Great Review.

    ReplyDelete