Wednesday 19 December 2012

Waiting on Wednesday



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted on Jill's Breaking the Spine blog. It spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 

My selection is:


http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1340110014l/11044367.jpg

~~ 
 Taken by Erin Bowman 
~~ 
Expected publication date: April 16th 2013
Publisher: HarperTeen

Taken from Goodreads:


There are no men in Claysoot. There are boysbut every one of them vanishes at midnight on his eighteenth birthday. The ground shakes, the wind howls, a blinding light descendsand hes gone. They call it the Heist. Gray Weathersbys  eighteenth birthday is mere months away, and hes prepared to meet his fateuntil he finds a strange note from his mother and starts to question everything hes been raised to accept: the Council leaders and their obvious secrets. The Heist itself. And what lies beyond the Wall that surrounds Claysoota structure that no one can  cross and survive. Climbing the Wall is suicide, but what comes after the Heist  could be worse. Should he sit back and wait to be takenor risk everything on the hope of the other side?

When I saw this today, I thought it sounded interesting. So I added it to my "to read" list on Goodreads =)


2 comments:

  1. New follower. I believe this one is on Edelweiss at the moment. Great choice. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete