Thursday 20 December 2012

TBR Thursday



So I decided to do a new Weekly Wonder, and that is "TBR Thursday".  Basically, all you have to do is list a book in your "to read" pile on your Goodreads, or from a general TBR pile that you have at home that you really want to read next, and give your reason why. 


http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1343618086l/15774500.jpg





My TBR choice for this week is:


  ~ ~
Who is Audrey Wickersham?
by Sara Shrieves
~ ~






"I know everything that's happened is my fault. I try to tell myself that it's okay, I never wanted a normal life to begin with. But then I think about who's been hurt, and I wish that I could go back to the beginning. Back to when I was just a nobody wandering the halls of my high school, alone and unnoticed. Back to when I was completely oblivious to what killing somebody felt like.

You have to understand though, I had no choice."

This is in my TBR pile because, not only do I have to review this, but I really liked the synopsis & was like "I really must read this!!" The cover is so awesome as well.


Goodreads-badge-add-plus



No comments:

Post a Comment